Corinna Netzer’s presentation in conjunction with the CONVERGE User Conference in Bologna on March 21, is now available for online reading and download from our online research library.
For those attending Cray and SAE in Detroit, there’s two new opportunities to listen to Corinna’s latest research on LOGEsoft.
- Title: “Numerical Analysis of the Impact of Water Injection on Combustion and Thermodynamics in a Gasoline Engine using Detailed Chemistry”
- Session: 8:30 AM – 11:30 AM April 12, 2018 in 412 B
- Corinna Netzer’s presentation: 10:30 AM
- Link: https://www.sae.org/publications/technical-papers/content/2018-01-0200/
- Title “Impact of formulation of fuel surrogates on engine knock prediction”
- Corinna Netzer’s presentation: 1:00 – 1:20 PM
- Link to conference and agenda: http://www.erc.wisc.edu/imem/agenda.php
Don’t forget to visit our booth (# 11038) at the SAE WCX Conference in Detroit from April 10-12.