LOGEsoft is a state-of-the-art software suite that enables fast and accurate simulation, calculation and analysis of complex chemical processes such as combustion, emission formation and exhaust after treatment. The tools are used in a wide range of industries including automotive, chemical, marine and power generation.
LOGEsoft includes: LOGEresearch, LOGEengine, LOGEapi and LOGEtable.
LOGEfuel is a standardised and stand alone reaction mechanism database and a natural companion to LOGEsoft. It contains schemes for a range of representative fuel mixtures.
The ultimate simulation tool to investigate reactive flows using complex chemical kinetics.
- 0-D homogenous and stochastic reactors
- Reaction mechanism reduction
- 1-D flame solvers
- Combustion, soot and NOx table generator
Our real time simulation tool specifically designed for analysis and development of internal combustion engines.
- Heat release and mixing time analysis
- Automatic calibration of engine operating parameters
- Real time simulation times through tabulated chemistry
- k/epsilon mixing time modelling
The state-of-the-art collection of chemistry solver APIs to boost prediction and computational performance of your 3rd party computational fluid dynamic solver.
- Direct chemistry solutions
- Tabulated chemistry solutions
An intuitive and user-friendly chemistry table generator. Table formats are compatible with:
- CONVERGE and GT-Power coupled to LOGEapi
The perfect ally of LOGEsoft to comprehensively and efficiently model combustion of advanced fuel mixtures.
- Constantly improved database of surrogate fuels
- Tailor made chemical kinetic mechanisms for advanced analysis