Software Development Engineer at LOGE Polska Sp. z o.o.
LOGE Polska Sp. z o.o. is a small engineering company providing consultancy services for the automotive industry. We are a part of LOGE AB that develops and markets LOGEsoft for the analysis of fast-reacting systems, emissions formation, and chemistry effects in engineering applications. LOGE specializes in delivering innovative software-based solutions for the automotive and chemical industries to help develop cleaner and more efficient chemical processes. We are currently seeking a motivated Software Development Engineer to join the team in our office in Czestochowa, Poland.
The position involves working on product development for LOGEsoft suite that is used by several R&D divisions from automotive industry worldwide. You will be performing programming and development tasks in the areas of zero-and one-dimensional modelling and simulation of physical and chemical processes in internal combustion engines and exhaust aftertreatment systems. As a part of our team you will work with developers and application engineers from the German and Swedish office to ensure successful projects delivery.
Candidates desired qualifications
- M.Sc. or higher in mechanical engineering, applied physics, computer science, mathematics, or a related field
- Programming and scripting skills in any language; at LOGE we use Fortran, C/C++, Matlab, Java, Python and Bash
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- English proficiency; German would be a plus
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills are expected from the candidate
- Basic knowledge of combustion engines and exhaust aftertreatment would be a plus
- Full-time position with a great learning opportunity and highly competitive salary
- You will have the chance to work with research groups from other countries. Part of the work can be conducted abroad. This will help you expand your horizons and enhance your personal development
- The start date is the Summer of 2021
To apply for the above positions, please send your CV, covering letter and copies of official transcripts in a single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. The CV should contain the statement of consent to the processing of personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates. The application closing date is 30 June 2021.