LOGE is looking for a
Senior Developer / Research Engineer for immediate employment.
LOGE is a small, dynamic company with offices in Sweden and Germany. At our offices at Ideon, Lund, we are currently four employees and are now looking for a senior developer to join the team.
- Implementation and maintenance of interfaces with third party software such as GT-Power.
- Development of scientific models and further development of pre-existing software.
- Technical documentation.
- Customer support.
- Preparation of and assistance with production of marketing materials such as news letters, videos, flyers and webinars.
- International travel and customer visits are an integral part of the job.
- M. Sc. in engineering physics, engineering mathematics or similar. Research experience is a plus
- Excellent English skills are necessary, German is a big plus
- Computational programming experience; at LOGE we use Fortran, C/C++ and Java
- Experiance of software development for both Windows and Linux, using graphical IDEs as well as command line tools.
- Knowledge of 1D simulation tools such as GT-Power, WAVE and LOGEengine
- Parallel programming (e.g. MPI and OpenMP)
- Knowledge of internal combustion engines and chemical kinetics is meritorious, as is experience of real time programming and algorithms
We can offer a varying job in a laid-back team. As part of a small organisation you will have the opportunity of developing in a number of fields such as software development, testing, algorithm development and combustion physics.
The job will start out with a six month probationary period. Applicants must have a valid Swedish work permit.
Does this sound interesting? Send your application including a cover letter and CV as soon as possible to contact[at]loge.se.
Are you an aspiring candidate, master or engineer in physics, chemistry, engineering, mathematics or computer?
We are a young, dynamic company engaged in the modelling and simulation of modern engines, gasification of biofuels, catalysts and computer chip manufacturing. We have many exciting projects underway in model development and application programming.
We work with software development and application of calculation of combustion processes, process chemistry and surface chemistry. Our software technology helps world leading companies deliver cleaner, more sustainable technologies. The international atmosphere combined with the relatively young staff creates a creative and inspiring spirit.
You want to do a degree at the bachelor, master or engineer level. You study physics, engineering physics, chemistry, engineering or such training. Experience in numerical modelling or programming is an advantage. Knowledge in theoretical chemistry, thermodynamics, CFD, surface chemistry or internal combustion engines is a plus but not required. The most important thing for us is a basic understanding of physics and mathematics and the ability to put this into practice. We hope that you are driven and goal-oriented and have a genuine interest in solving problems.
Sounds interesting? Send your application with CV and as soon as possible to contact [at] loge.se.